Tuesday, September 18

September News

TENTERHOOKS AT ANALOGUE
I'm working like a dog to finish my show at Analogue in Edinburgh next month. It opens on the 11th of October so you better be there. My Running Amok magazine, and maybe a few prints and stuff will also be available too.
-----------------

BLUEPRINT MAGAZINE: PAPER CITY
Every month, the architectural magazine Blueprint lets a different artist/illustrator present a view of their personal utopia in their Paper City feature. I've kindly been asked to produce one for the next issue. It's out fairly soon, I'll update on the exact details as soon as I know myself.
-----------------

RE:COAT ROCK-BOTTOM BASEMENT BONANZA
I'll have a few pieces in the new show at Re:Coat in Glasgow. The exhibition features a bunch of artists all selling work that's under £40, so get in quick I suppose. I think it opens on Friday 28th September, but I'll get back to you on that.

3 comments:

  1. someones been a busy bee,
    hope you have you got your dancing shoes polished for tommorow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete