Sunday, August 26

A T-Shirt By Me, For You

This is the little t-shirt design I've been talking about that was commissioned by The Changing Room gallery in Stirling. There are still about 10 or so left in a variety of colours and sizes. I'll nip in tomorrow to find out for sure what's available, but there should be a few grey, blue and yellow ones still up for grabs.

There are also t-shirts by Rob Churm, RueFive and Amy Marletta. They all cost £15 pounds to you, friend. Nip into the gallery or email me if you're interested and I'll sort you out.

Thanks to everyone who came along to the birthday party at the gallery on Friday night. Everyone was in good spirits and there was a bit of dancing and stuff at the end. Managed to get raspberry down my t-shirt, but cleverly painted it out with emulsion and looked a little less grotty when we went to the pub. Cheers especially if you bought one of my things.

No comments:

Post a Comment