Monday, July 19

Turn Up The Colour at Analogue

Analogue Books are having a group show in August and I'm very happy to be involved. Look at all those names! Jeez, that's crazy. I hope I don't mess up.

As you can see, the show is called Turn Up The Colour, so I expect it's gonna look pretty crazy (in a good way). It'll be awesome to see these really great artists going all-out with a title like that. I'm not actually sure what I'm submitting yet (I have until Friday to do something about it) so um, better get a move on. I've done so much black & white work recently that I'm maybe a little daunted by the idea of getting the crayons out.

The prices will be on the good side of £100 and there will be a lot of work up for grabs. So, if you've been thinking about buying some art recently, you'll definitely find something at Analogue. I guarantee it. Be quick though, the festival crowd will be out in full force, snapping things up. Come along to the opening on the 30th to be front of the queue, to meet the artists and to have a drink.

Here are the full details:

Turn Up The Colour
Various Artists
-
Show runs: 31st July - 30th August
Private view: Friday 30th July, 7-9pm. All welcome
-
Analogue Books
102 West Bow
Edinburgh
EH1 2HH
+44 (0)131 220 0601

I might actually use the chance to make a couple more red & black drawings. I've not done any of those in ages. Ah, who knows. Visit the Analogue blog for easy-to-click links to everyone taking part. Share this info in any way you can. Cheers.

[tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop]

1 comment:

  1. well done, look forward to seeing that show and what you produce.

    ReplyDelete