Tuesday, June 15

Work In Progress


Meighan from the fantastic My Love For You Is A Stampede of Horses has been gathering together artists to submit work to a huge art sale. All proceeds will go to help tackle the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

I'm very happy to be taking part. The above video is a tiny work-in-progress of the Treebark drawing I'm providing. Keep tuned here and to My Love For You... for more info. I think the sale will start on Monday 28th. Not only will you be getting the chance to pick up work by some really great artists, you'll be helping out the Gulf Restoration Network too.

My drawing will probably be $55 with $5 postage. If someone buys it, I'll donate back the postage to the GRN myself with a little extra on top. Even if you hate the drawing, buy it anyway. I'll be just as happy.

[tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop]

1 comment:

  1. What brand of pen is that? I use micron's but they always seem to go dull.

    ReplyDelete