Monday, May 31

What I Wore Today 11

My 11th What I Wore Today drawing for the awesome Flickr group. If I'm being honest, this is what I wore 2 days ago. What I'm wearing now, a grey t-shirt and jeans, was too boring to draw.

Along with this post, I'd like to give some shout-outs. Firstly, thanks to everyone who has recently bought something from my shop. I've been totally blown away with the response and I'm feeling pretty motivated to make some new work. Thanks to Jez Burrows for putting my zine up on It's Nice That. I was hyped as hell. And although I'll never admit to namesearching, I have noticed a few blogs and tumblr things with links headed my way - so if you've been nice enough to point people in my direction, I'm very grateful.

Two sites in particular got in touch to say they featured me - Discreet Math and Sooner Than Now. Check out both of those - they're really fantastic.

Hello also to any new readers. Thanks for taking the time. If you're so inclined, subscribe to my blog and you'll be notified of any future nonsense. OK, that's enough. You'd think I'd won an Oscar.

[tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop]

No comments:

Post a Comment