Thursday, May 27

Strimmerman

This is just a silly one. A wee video I shot up at Stirling Castle the other day of a man cutting the grass like a pro. The music is from an old Fence Records CD called John's ABC. All the tracks were left uncredited, but I'd put a bet on it being the awesome Pip Dylan twanging away. Click the resolution up to 720p or so for crystal clearness.

I'm slowly getting into the habit of filming things with my new camera, trying to learn from my mistakes. When I took the above footage, I'd recorded maybe 20 mins of other stuff that was practically unusable thanks to being shaky as all hell. Best keep that in mind for future non-tripod adventures. Excessive zooming in and out too - I can't keep my finger off that silly lever. Less is more dude.

[tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop]

No comments:

Post a Comment