Wednesday, April 14

Spring Cleaning

You may or may not have noticed that my blog is looking a little different. I took some time to simplify the design today.

The old layout was getting pretty busy and, well, ugly. There were columns and links everywhere that, over time, had become more distracting than useful. It looked like a freakin' newspaper! So, with the recent launch of my website (still in it's early days), I decided this old blog could stand to lose a few things.

So, here we go. Very white, very simple. Very boring perhaps? Ah, who knows. I still need to play around with it some more. Maybe a little colour or a banner. What's important is that the focus is much more squarely on the pictures and the writing and not on all the information about following me on Twitter.

Incidentally, follow me on Twitter.

[ tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop ]

1 comment: