Thursday, April 1

A New Website

I've just done something I've been meaning to do for a while now. I've went and built myself a real website! Now, it's still very much in it's infancy and, like a stupid little kid, it's a bit simple. But hopefully over the next wee while I'll work away at it, give it a bit more personality and fill it up with new pictures.

I made the decision while re-jigging the artwork page on this blog. There's just too much stuff going on here. For someone new to my work, it's probably a little off-putting if the first thing they see is muggins photoshopping himself fat or posting extracts from a dumb book. Things needed changing - a little website for artwork and a blog for day-to-day stuff. This doesn't mean there'll be much difference here, content-wise, I'll still post all my new drawings and things, but maybe having the site will let me de-clutter good old bloggins a bit.

So, please visit davidgalletly.com - stick it in your bookmarks and check it out from time to time. It was built using the fantastic indexhibit. Any new stuff, announcements and updates will be posted here so if you'd like to keep track in your feed-reader of choice, subscribe away. I love you.

[tweet this | share on Facebook | subscribe | shop]

No comments:

Post a Comment