Monday, December 14

Tree giclée print

With the help of Russell at Analogue and Jez Burrows, I've turned my 'Tree' drawing into a limited run of 50 signed and numbered giclée prints on some very nice heavy paper. It is available through my new shop and at Analogue Books in Edinburgh.

I have to say, I'm really happy with how it turned out. Over the past few weeks I've been doing a few odds and ends with Analogue (which I'll post about later) and getting to produce this little print with them has been a real treat. It has also given me the incentive to finally sort out an online store, which I intend to fill with all sorts of weird and wonderful things over time.

Remember, it's getting very close to Christmas, so watch your dates for shipping if you're ordering festive-style. I promise to send work out as soon as I possibly can. Feel free to contact me for specific info. If you're near Edinburgh, you can always stop by Analogue to pick up in person. They've plenty of other awesome stuff for under the Christmas tree too.

The print itself is super detailed, the paper is lovely and it's the perfect size for framing. Thanks to Russell, Julie and Jez for helping out. Here are the details:

Tree
by David Galletly
£20.00
24cm x 18cm
Giclée print on paper
Edition of 50
Signed and numbered
Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment