Wednesday, September 24

Illustrative 08, Zurich

I have been invited to be part of Illustrative, an exhibition/forum of contemporary illustration from around the world. This year the exhibition is in Zurich. Here is a little info:

"From October 17th to October 26th Illustrative’s 4th forum of illustrative and graphic arts will take place in the Zurich Messehallen. Conceived in 2006 by Pascal Johanssen and Katja Kleiss in Berlin, Illustrative is an annual forum, and the only one of it’s kind worldwide that presents the latest inclinations which run the gamut of illustrative and graphic art in one exhibition."

I've done the work and sent off my pieces. You can have a little look at my info on the artists page. It's unlikely that I'll make it through to Zurich myself, but I've not ruled it out entirely. If you can make it, have fun and let me know what you think.

Oh, there is also a related book project that I'll talk about at some point in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful to discuss any plan with Illustrative e.V., Because they are not so polite to the artists and some of them are not so friendly like you saw. Watch out!! Don't trust them too much, because they always use the artist totally and then throw them away.

    ReplyDelete