Friday, May 8

Skate 2 Geekout

Watch more videos of Skate 2

For the past while, I've been playing a lot of Skate 2 on the Xbox 360. Once I started diddling around with the replay options, I realised I could probably cobble together a little compilation clip of my sick moves in iMovie. The above is my first attempt. It's a little sloppy, but I'll take it as my (computer generated) skate video editing debut.

I should admit that a lot of those tricks took hours of my life away that would be better spent elsewhere. I did it all for the approval of other Skate geeks on the awesome Goonskate site. The idea of putting together a better one looms large in my head but how many more times can I attempt to jump a little computer man over a pretend pavement?

2 comments:

  1. Very good Dave. Also I very much like the song you used. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. X Box version looks different from PS3 , your pretty good man with the wee digital man and the olly's n naw that know?

    My move is the transfer from mega ranch into the funpark 360 backflip christ air type shit. Classic shizzazzle

    ReplyDelete