Wednesday, April 1

Recoat Satellite Print Show


Recoat are putting on a second satellite exhibition in Glasgow. This time it's a little print show at the Lansdowne in Kelvinbridge. I don't have all the names but I've seen a big stack of the work and spotted bits and bobs from Elph and Kirsty Whiten in there. Looked like it'll be a good chance to grab a bargain.
Launch Night: Thurs · 2nd April · 2009 · 7pm - late
7A · Lansdowne Cres · Kelvinbridge · G20 6NQ
Lansdowne Tel: 0141 334 4653
lansdownebar.co.uk

Alongside the prints, Amy and Ali will be painting a mural and there will be a wee mojito party on the go. I'll post my own piece after Thursday once the show is open; it's a little limited edition Gocco screenprint. Thanks to Russell and Julie at Analogue for helping me out and letting me use their stuff. Go visit them too.

1 comment: