Monday, November 10

Recoat Holiday Special

As Christmas approaches, it's time for another bargain show at Recoat in Glasgow. The premise is simple: Ali and Amy cram as much work as possible by over 30 artists into the space and sell it all for £40 or less. It's an ideal opportunity to snap up a bargain. Original artwork, sketches, prints and more are up for grabs. Have a look at who's participating:

Good eh? I'll have a few things in there myself. Nice to see my friends, Elph, Carrie, Gregor and Ruefive will be showing work too. The show runs from Sat 15th November - Sun 21st December with the opening party on Friday the 14th Nov.

The opening night is bound to be a busy one for myself, I'll be bombing between two shows in Stirling and Glasgow. Hopefully see you at one or the other (or both).

No comments:

Post a Comment