Friday, July 4

A Strange Letter

I was going to write about something else, but I just checked the post and discovered an odd letter that I should maybe mention (or probably shouldn't).

Lying by the door was a beautifully decorated envelope, adorned with a mustachioed, smoking hitch-hiker, a tiny car, a finger, a lamp-post and some other odds and ends. Inside there is a piece of cardboard with "E" and "N" scribbled on it several times and a book of coupons for Subway. Fantastic. The word "Polski" on the dude's jumper gives me a pretty good idea about who's responsible, but no clues as to their motive. I dunno, is it even funny?

If anyone else would like to send me something, just drop me an email and I'll give you my address; I've painted it out of the photo. I'm away to Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment