Tuesday, July 29

Letter 3 Update

Ok, I feel like a bit of an idiot for missing this, but the blank post-it note that arrived in one of the mysterious letters the other day turned out not to be blank at all. I was showing it to my friend Fergi when he noticed that there was some imprinted writing on there, left over from the post-it above. With a little bit of Lebowski-style pencil rubbing we discovered what it said:

David's father has three sons: Snap, Krackel and _____ ?

That doesn't really help much, but at least we found it. The answer is of course, David.

Right, I think I'm going to try to have another week of posting, well, excluding Monday, since I missed that already. There's even more letter news to follow today and I guess I better post some drawings soon eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment